If you are suffering from a less than perfect smile, Invisalign® may be the right treatment for you.
Ottawa Invisalign® – Invisible Clear Braces
Sometimes no matter how healthy teeth are, there just sometimes isn’t enough space in one’s mouth for them all. They may come in crooked, crowded, be widely spaced or you may suffer from an overbite, underbite or crossbite. There are treatment options available, one of which is Invisalign® Ottawa.
Ottawa Invisalign® For Misaligned Teeth
Get A Perfect Smile By Ottawa Invisalign® Treatment
If you are suffering from a less than perfect smile, Invisalign® may be the right treatment for you. Each tray is custom-made to your needs, and you achieve your smile comfortably. They are food-friendly, irritant-free, removable (for brushing and flossing ease), flexible (periodic removal will not affect treatment) and predictable (you will see the final results on screen before the first aligner is even worn).
Why choose Invisalign®?
When comparing Invisalign® to traditional orthodontic treatment, there are a number of clear benefits that become apparent. Invisalign® aligner trays are:
- Comfortable – The soft, custom-designed aligners are comfortable to wear
- Discrete – Invisalign® offers a virtually invisible treatment option for the straightening of your teeth
- Food-Friendly – Since you should remove your aligners while eating,Ottawa Invisalign® does not prevent you from enjoying your favourite foods in the same way that traditional braces do
- Irritant-Free – Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign® trays do not have any sharp, metallic edges that can cut or irritate your gums, tongue or cheeks
- Accessible – Since the aligners are removable, you have easier access while brushing and flossing your teeth
- Convenient – Invisalign® treatment requires fewer adjustments than traditional braces, which in turn means fewer visits to our office
- Flexible – You can remove the aligners periodically without compromising the success of the treatment
- Predictable – Invisalign® treatment plans use sophisticated software to preview the final results before the first aligner is ever worn